The principal scope of project is realization of an pencil case that contain a threshold micro/nanosensors who intimate the contaminants of aquatic medium (internal flowing waters and of frontier, lakes, fountains). It’s about area of double microsensors MOS/PIEZO of threshold that would signaling the exceed of acceptable threshold of some substances (pesticide types, hard metals, hydrocarbur - microsensors MOS (metal-oxide-semiconductors type ISFET) are again differential and piesoelectrical microsensors contain nanostructurated material detectors. Both type of microsensors are integrated (by the same substrate of by MCM techniques MCM-multi chip module).
The general scientifically objectives are :
- Designing and development of the technology realisation of demonstrator microsensors structures of MOS differential type
- Development of obtaining methods for obtaining the sensitive substances and the technologies of compatibility with MOS substrate (metal-oxide-semiconductor)
- Designing and development of realization technologies of structure of demonstrative microsensors of type SHSAW on piezoelectric unstandard substrate.
- Development the methods for obtaining of sensitive substances and of the technologies of compatibilisation with microprocessed piezo substrate.
- Designing and development of a technology for realization of a microsensor with nanocolumns of ZnO on unstandard piezoelectric substrate or by silica.
- Development of the assembling methods on the areas of microsensors by techniques MCM or by the integration of monocristal silica substrate.
- Realization of the detection pencil case.
- Verifying of microsensors areas on the specific application (ME) – demonstration of functionality and utility (possible and realized detection