Gold Plating facility
The WAFER PLATING SYSTEM (Semcon 1000) - specially designed for IMT Bucharest by SFT (Surface Finishing Technologies, Inc.) is a gold electroplating wet bench facility. Cyanuric bath in conjunction with titanum/platinum non-soluble anode is used.
- Substrates: gold-plated silicon, glass, quartz, fused silica, alumina, cured polymers (siliconic, epoxy, polyimidic, photoresists);
- Wafer holders: - 4" standard wafer holder and non-standard 4-point holder;
- High performance pulse reversible power supply;
- Hihg accuracy control of deposition rate, roughness and density of deposited layers;
- Thickness range of deposited layers: nanometers up to 15µm
- MEMS configuration;
- High conductivity interconnection paths;
- High reliability non-corrosive layers.