The main objectives of the project are:
- completion of the equipment of the NanoScale – Lab Laboratory of IMT – Bucharest by acquisition of high performance equipment for nanomecanic characterisation and EBL structuring for obtaining electronic nanodevices
- working space arrangement for the new equipments
- installation and testing of the equipments
- training of the laboratory staff for operation the new equipments
- dissemination of information related to the opportunities (capabilities) of structuring and characterisation offered by the new equipments
Project created opportunities for training and attraction of young researchers in realising some experiments/advanced processing analysis/nanometric characterisation.