Authors are invited to submit original papers on the following topics:
- Nanoscience and Nanoengineering: nanoelectronics, bionanosciences, quantum structures and devices, nanotechnologies.
- Micro- and nanophotonics and Optoelectronics
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Circuits and Systems
- Microsensors and Microsystems NEW! Under the frame of this topic, a dedicated Workshop “Microsystems for Energy Harvesting and Environment Monitoring” will be organized for dissemination of scientific results from the European projects “PiezoMEMS”, “WaterSafe” and “PiezoHARV”.
- Semiconductor Devices: novel semiconductor silicon and silicon-germanium devices together with their applications, devices based on wide band gap semiconductors enabling potential power device operation at higher temperatures, voltages, and switching speeds than current Si technology, characterization of new generation BJTs, diodes, HEMTs, IGBTs, JFETs, MOSFETs, power devices (SiC , GaN), thyristors, advanced electronic devices for spatial and automotive applications, energy harvesting devices and applications.
- Integrated Circuits: OP-Amps and instrumentation amplifiers, LP-LV voltage and current references, Nonliniear and HV analog circuits, High performance digital circuits, Microprocessors and DSPs, Memories, Data and DC-DC converters, LED drivers, Sensors subsytems and interfaces, Lab on chip, Mixed signals circuits, Power Management and Energy Scavernging, Internet of Things and Wearables.