ABOUT CAS: The Conference is underlying the development in micro and nanotechnologies and is still maintaining the “traditional” connection with semiconductor electronics.
New! CAS 2014 - Invited speakers
- Luis Fonseca Chacharo, IBM-CNM Barcelona, Spain,
“SILICON FRIENDLY MATERIALS AND DEVICE SOLUTIONS FOR MICRO-ENERGY APPLICATIONS”
- Martin Pfost, Reutlingen University, Germany,
“CHARACTERIZATION AND MODELLING OF SELF-HEATING IN POWER SEMICONDUCTORS”
- Philippe Galy, STMicroelectronics, France,
“ELECTROSTATIC DISCHARGE (ESD) ONE REAL LIFE EVENT: PHYSICAL IMPACT AND PROTECTION CHALLENGES IN ADVANCED CMOS TECHNOLOGIES”
- Bogdan Catalin Serban, Honeywell Romania SRL, Bucharest, Romania,
“MATERIALS SELECTION FOR GAS SENSING. AN HSAB PERSPECTIVE”
- Marius Ioan Piso, Romanian Space Agency, Bucharest, Romania,
"MINIATURIZATION TRENDS IN SPACE TECHNOLOGY AND SPACE SYSTEMS"
- Luca Pierantoni, University of Ancona, Italy,
"Designing CNT and graphene devices"
- Ninoslav D. Stoiadinovic, Faculty of Electronic Engineering, University of Nis, Republic of Serbia.
- Dominique Planson, INSA Lyon, France.
- Stefano Bellucci, INFN-Laboratori Nazionali di Frascati, Italy,
"GRAPHENE AS A TUNABLE RESISTOR"
- Dan Neculoiu, IMT Bucharest, Romania,
"Membrane supported circuits for mm-wave applications"
- Roussi Minev, Department of Material Science & Material Technology, Faculty of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, University of Ruse, Bulgaria,
"CAPABILITIES AND MATURITY LEVEL OF THE CONTEMPORARY MNTS FOR FABRICATION OF PRODUCTS WITH FUNCTIONAL AND LENGTH SCALE INTEGRATION"
Call for papers - International Semiconductor Conference - CAS 2014, 13-15 October 2014, Sinaia Romania
New! Deadline for paper submission is postponed till 22nd of June 2014 (
16th of June 2014).
Notification of the final acceptance of contributed papers 22nd of July 2014 (
14th of July 2014).
New! On-line Submission [...]
CAS 2013 Programme [...]
National Institute for Research and Development in Microtehnologies
- IMT Bucharest-
under the aegis of:
Electrochemical Society Inc.
Ministry of National Education
|IEEE - Electron Devices Society
|IEEE -Romania Section
Electron Devices Chapter