New! Scientific sessions during the International Semiconductor Conference
CAS 2010 , Sinaia Hotel, Sinaia, Romania
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Devices, Circuits and Microsystems 1, Session MW1. [more details...]
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Devices, Circuits and Microsystems 2 , Session MW2. [more details...]
- Microphotonics 1, Session O1, Joint session with the MIMOMEMS Project (CSA/FP7). [more details...]
- Microphotonics 2, Session O2, Joint session with the MIMOMEMS Project (CSA/FP7). [more details...]
- Microphotonics 3, Session O3, Joint session with the FP7 Projects FlexPAET (IP/NMP) and MIMOMEMS (CSA/Capacities). [more details...]
Second Workshop of the Networking Initiative for ICT related projects:"Possibilities for Widening further partnership for new cooperative activities",
Varna, September 10-11, 2010. more details...; agenda...;
Strategic Workshop organized by the MIMOMEMS Project (CSA/FP7), October 11, 2009, 15:00-19:00, Sinaia Hotel, Sinaia, Romania [Agenda]
Participation in FP7 and FP7 related calls proposals (winning in red) [...]
Info Day for the new FP7 REGPOT call. -
On December the 2nd, the National Authority for Scientific Research has organized an Info Day for the new FP7 REGPOT calls: FP7-REGPOT-2009-1 and FP7-REGPOT-2009-2.
The special guest of this event was Jean David Malo, head of Unit B4, DG research of EC.
Dr A Muller was invited, together with other coordinators of previous wining REGPOT
projects from Romania, to give a presentation about the MIMOMEMS Project.
Visit of Hugues Granier and Paul Fadel experts in LAAS Toulouse clean room,
to advise the future developments in the MINAFAB clean room facility of IMT (24-26 November 2008)
Visit at Thales Alenia Space Toulouse of two IMT scientists for a new FP7 STREP
proposal (see presentation); one of them also visited LAAS Toulouse to consult LAAS
scientists regarding the 110 GHz “on wafer” facility upgrading offer (4-6 November 2008).
Scientific sessions during the International Semiconductor Conference CAS 2008 (13 - 15 October 2008);
- Microwave, Millimeter wave & Optical MEMS 1 [...]
- Microwave, Millimeter wave & Optical MEMS 2 [...]
- Advanced Microwave Devices & Circuits [...]
- Microphotonics [...]
Kick-off meeting: 15th of September 2008, at IMT Bucharest - Agenda;