CAS 2019, an IEEE event, will continue the long-standing tradition of the conference started in 1978 to address selected topics of scientific research and technological development in the semiconductor electronics.
The conference programme will include a large number of technical contributions from multidisciplinary research and application areas presented in parallel sessions and posters sessions, as well as invited papers focusing on the latest developments in semiconductors related areas.
The accepted papers (4 pages) will be published in the Conference Proceedings, which will be available on the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Authors will have the option of submitting papers of 2 pages - these papers could be selected only for presentation at the conference and they will not be published in the Conference Proceedings.
What CAS 2019 offers you:
- Valuable insights into the current and future trends in micro- and nanotechnologies
- Possibilities to connect and launch interactive discussions with top-level invited speakers from research centres, universities and industry, delivering presentations in the plenary sessions
- Opportunities to present your latest research results in micro- and nanotechnologies to the interested scientific community and to potential beneficiaries and to be updated with the advancements that are taking place in the field
- A platform for networking and exchange of knowledge, chances to expand your pool of contacts for new collaboration
- Opportunities for young researchers to present their work and get recognition of their innovative research during the special sessions of Student papers. The best student papers will be awarded.
CAS 2010 – 2018 overview: