CAS 2020 tutorial for virtual attendance and presentation [...]
CAS 2020 presentation slide regulations:
- ONLY PPT, PPTX, or PDF files are allowed
- ONLY landscape (horizontal) orientation may be used
We recommend the presenting authors at CAS 2020 to use the following templates:
- CAS 2020 template for LECTURE presentation
- CAS 2020 template for POSTER presentation
- CAS 2020 Virtual Background for the speaker’s view
CAS 2020 technical sessions will include live presentations. Time allocated per presentation:
- Invited presentation: 25 minutes talk, followed by 5 minutes Q&A
- Contributed presentation: 15 minutes talk, followed by 5 minutes Q&A
Poster: 5 minutes talk, followed by 5 minutes Q&A
Important! Presenters will be expected to attend their allocated live-session and answer questions from audience. Papers that are listed in the program but are NOT presented virtually will be recorded as a "No Show" and will not be eligible for publication in IEEE Xplore® digital library.
Detailed information and guidelines for authors on how to prepare for the virtual presentations will be available soon.