- Dr. Mircea Dragoman, National Institute for R&D in Microtechnologies IMT Bucharest, Romania
"Perspectives of electronics at atomic scale", Mircea Dragoman1, Adrian Dinescu1, and Daniela Dragoman2,3 National Institute for Research and Development in Microtechnology (IMT), 2 Univ. Bucharest, Physics Faculty, 3 Academy of Romanian Scientists.
- Prof. Igor A. Lukyanchuk, Laboratoire de Physique de la Matière Condensée, Université de Picardie Jules Verne, France
"Emergent functionalities of nanostructured ferroelectrics for computing and nanoelectronic applications"
- Dr. Mircea Modreanu, Tyndall National Institute, University College Cork, Ireland
“Emerging nanoscale materials for future generation of energy autonomous Internet of Thing devices”
- Dr. Cristian E. Simion, National Institute of Materials Physics, Romania
"The role of interdigital electrodes on sensing performances with p-type NiO based gas sensors – link to experiments” (C.E. Simion, I.V. Dinu, O.G. Florea, A. Stănoiu, National Institute of Materials Physics, Romania)
- Dr. Radu Sporea, University of Surrey, United Kingdom
“New insights into the design of contact-controlled thin-film transistors”
This page is regularly updated with new information.